Saturday, February 12, 2011

$17 for a One-Year Family Membership at Henry Vilas Zoo


I know what you are thinking. Why would I pay $17 for a membership ($35 value) if admission to the zoo is free? I'll admit it. I got so excited I purchased it before really thinking it through. But I a don't regret my purchase. Jason's grandfather, Clayton Dunn, was the chief-of-staff for Dane County and helped run the zoo. It will always be a special place for our family and I am excited to lend my monetary support.

Still not convinced?

Members h
elp fund zoo expansion, outreach & renovation and also receive:

• 10% off concessions and gift shop purchases
• Free or discounted admission to many zoos and aquariums nationwide including Baraboo, Green Bay, Racine and Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago
• Invitations to members-only events
• Discounts at local merchants
Zoo News four times each year
• and much more!
  
Haven't gotten your Groupon yet? Sign up now!



No comments:

Post a Comment