Monday, March 7, 2011

Sign up for Pampers Gifts to Grow!

Do you love Pampers as much as I do? If so, I hope you are earning Gifts to Grow points.

No? What are you waiting for? You must sign up!

You can earn points every time you purchase Pampers diapers, training pants and wipes. Sometimes the codes are hard to find--I was mad when I realized I had thrown codes away. If you buy a package of diapers (vs. an economy box) they are located inside the wrapper.

How the program works:

1. First you have to sign up!

2. Now you can start collecting codes from all your Pampers purchases. I save them and enter several at once to save time.

3. Log on to your account and start entering your codes.

Here's a few freebe codes to get you started:
  • SEP3PGW7NRKYWXK
  • PUNTOSPARAMI123
  • 10PTSFREECODE4U
  • PAMPERSGTG10PTS
  • PAMPERS4MOMSOND
  • CAREFORNEWBORNS
  • GETSTARTEDNOW10
  • PAMPERS4MOMJFM1
  • JOINNOW4REWARDS
  • WELCOME2PAMPERS
  • GIFTSTOGROW4MOM
  • 2BEGINEARNING50
4. Once you have accumulated codes you can start browsing the rewards!

I just read they extended the program until December 2012. Whew! What a relief! A lot of these programs have been discontinued. Oh, Huggies also has a program. It's called Enjoy the Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment