Sunday, March 13, 2011

Goodwill Sale at Boston Store




The Goodwill® Sale going on now through March 23 at Boston Store/Carson Pirie Scott/Bergner's. Clean out your closet and drop off your gently used clothing to Goodwill or Boston Store to get a 20% off coupon for each item you donate! Each coupon is good for 20% off merchandise or 15% off on cosmetics and fragrances. The coupons can be used in-store or online.

You'll feel good knowing that your items will be sold in Goodwill retail stores and the proceeds will be used to fund job training programs to help individuals earn good jobs.


After you donate, go online to register and you'll be awarded with a 25% coupon!

I dropped off items at Goodwill and received several 20% off coupons. I went to Boston Store and they let me use a 20% off coupon for every item I purchased! I couldn't use it on a pair of shoes--I think they called it a "Super Value" item. But almost everything is included in the sale...including cosmetics and fragrances which are never included in sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment