Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Quest for the Perfect Jeans

When I find something I really like I tell everyone that will listen. This is one of those times. I haven't been able to find jeans that REALLY fit for awhile. Now I don't expect you to feel sorry for me, it's clearly my fault. I have some extra cushioning on my hips that makes wearing jeans difficult. They constantly fall down--even with a belt--which makes my butt look saggy.

I typed in 'jeans that fit real women' and 254,000 results returned. Apparently I am not the only woman that has this problem. Sure, I have read the magazine articles about jeans that really fit but they usually cost $300 which is ridiculous.

My sister-in-law, Nicole, told me to try Levi's 515 Boot Cut jeans awhile ago. But when I tried them on they were too tight so I forgot about them. About a month ago I went to JCPenney looking for jeans, again, and thought remembered Levi's. And voila! They fit! The style I like has a mid-rise fit meaning they sit above the hip...but not too high like mom jeans. They also have some stretch in them which is important.

So go on and try on a pair and let me know what you think by posting a message on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment