Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Sausages Are Coming! The Sausages Are Coming!


Words cannot describe how much I love the Milwaukee Brewers Racing Sausages. They are the only thing I look forward to when headed to Miller Park if the Cubs aren't playing. (Wait, you didn't know I was a Cubs fan? And from Illinois? I understand if this ends our friendship.) 

Truth be told I am sucker for all mascots, or plushies, as a friend calls them. They are so cute running around the field with their oversized heads. I was so upset when an opposing team player knocked one over a few years ago. Just shameful.

Ironically be at a Cubs game so c and I can't make it. Please go for me and tell me about it on our Facebook page.

If you go:
  • Henry Vilas Zoo (702 South Randall Avenue, Madison)
  • Thursday, June 30 from 1:00-2:00pm
  • Come out to see #1 Bratwurst, #2 Polish, #3 Italian, #4 Hot Dog and #5 Chorizo and take a souvenir photo!
This event is part of the zoo's 100th Anniversary Celebration. Download the Official Centennial Event Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment