Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My New Gig with Daily Deals for Madison Moms

I started this blog 6 months ago because the only thing I love more than GETTING awesome deals is SHARING amazing deals with my friends. Luckily my friend, Christy, was looking out for me when she saw that Daily Deals for Moms was looking for a Madison mom to join the team.

Growing up Local
I was interested in the position immediately because I love their unique angle: unlike other social couponing websites they work with LOCAL businesses, not chains. Supporting local businesses has been in my blood since I was born. My father and grandfather started Pizza Villa in DeKalb, Illinois in 1969. Growing up in a restaurant family was a blast but it was my grandma who helped me understand how lucky we were that the business was doing well. My dad didn't have the kind of advertising support that Pizza Hut did but we had something even better--satisfied customers who talked to their friends. 

Anyway, I am thrilled to announce I am now the Head Madison Mom for Daily Deals for Moms! Get ready, Madison. This is going to be big!

About Daily Deals for Moms
Daily Deals for Moms was born out of the desire to share great deals with moms and families.  The idea is to feature great biz, drive consumers through the doors, keep our dollars local and have a great time doing it! It's a win-win for businesses and the company! I am so excited about this new adventure and hope you will join me by liking our Facebook page, signing up for Daily Deals for Madison mom emails and following us on Twitter! 

Join in on the Fun
  • Do you know a business who may be interested in offering an unbelievable deal to Madison moms? Ask them to email anne@dailydealsformoms.com. 
  • If you have have a services/product YOU would be interested in getting a great deal on shoot an email to anne@dailydealsformoms.com.
Want to learn more? Read more about Daily Deals for Moms in the press!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Veronica! What is MBC?

    ReplyDelete