Monday, August 15, 2011

Half-Pint is Coming Soon!

The Half-Pint Sale is right around the corner and I can hardly wait! September 9-10 you can get some awesome deals on kids toys, gently used size 0-7 fall and winter clothes, strollers, baby carriers, kid cars and much more!

I sold items for the first time last year and loved it! I bought $100 worth of items and got a check for $100. I love breaking even.

This is not a garage sale! All clothing is inspected and offers only top quality gently used children’s clothes, toys, gear and more!

If You Go:
Friday, September 9 at 2:00-9:00pm (no strollers from 2-5pm)
Saturday, September 10  9am-5:00pm (Half-Price Sale: 1:00-5:00pm)
 
Goodman Community Center
149 Waubesa Street
Madison, WI

Entry is FREE.
 
Veteran's Tips: 
  • If you plan on buying a lot of items bring a friend to help you shelp things around. There is a "Hold" table but you are taking a risk that someone could 'accidently' grab your item. I have seen women with wagons or totes with a belt strapped to it to lug things around. Definitely bring reusable bags like those big $1 bags you get at TJ Maxx.
  • Go early! If you can volunteer, do it! I am volunteering for the first time this year because you can shop before the consignors AND the public. The good stuff goes fast and I intend to be there when it opens.
  • Parking is NOT EASY. I drove around the lot a couple times to find a spot. Be prepared to walk.
  • Do not bring children or a stroller if you don't have to. The aisles are skinny and they are a pain. Trust me. Strollers are not allowed on Friday, September 9 from 2-5pm.
See you at the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment